Kodak Vision3 500T Color Negative Super 8 Film #7219 15m2
Kodak's proprietary advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) provides significant reduction in shadow grain, which allows you to push the limits of exposure even further while still managing to deliver excelllent results. When scanning low-light scenes, VISION3 500T color negative film enables high performance relative to signal-to-noise ratio for unprecedented image quality. In addition, the extended high light latitude of VISION3 500T film provides greater flexibility in extreme lighting conditions, allowing even more detail to be extracted from highlights.
- Store blank film at temperatures of 13 °C (55 °F) or lower
- Balanced for exposure to tungsten lighting (3200K)
- For exposure times form 1/1000 seconds to 1 second, no filter correction or exposure adjustment is required
- 2 stops of shutter latitude at high light
- Gradin reduction in shaded areas
Recently seen products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.