Rapidry, eco 2x 600ml2
1x Spray head
A. Shelf life:
Usage is possible for 12 months after production date (see label) without any quality reduction.
B. Drying of color negative films:
Possible, if water is used for final rinse.
Not possible, if C-41 stabilization bath is used.
C. Drying of black&white films:
Possible without any limitations. Use RAPIDRY directly after the rinse.
D. Usage of wetting agent:
Please don’t use an additional wetting agent.
1. Pour the rinse water out of the developing tank.
2. Pour RAPIDRY into the developing tank, then close the tank.
3. Agitation: Invert the tank 3-4 x.
4. Pour the RAPIDRY solution back into the original RAPIDRY bottle.
5. Take the reels out of the tank immediately.
6. Affix the film clip to the film end.
7. Hang up the film and affix the film clip with counterweight at the other end of the film.
8. Hang up the film at a dry, dust free place.
9. If you want to use a film dryer / film drying cabinet please turn the heating off and use cold air.
10. The film drying process takes about 5 minutes, depending on humidity and temperature.
11. Afterwards the films are dry enough for further work like enlarging or scanning. Furthermore they are also antistatic and the emulsion is hardened.
12. RAPIDRY is usable as long as drying times are not significantly extended.
RAPIDRY is usable for RC/PE papers as well.
Visti di recente
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.