Back in the sixties, the Diana was a legendary camera, allowing photographers to shoot pinhole photos, panoramas, square photos and double exposures. Famous for its dreamy, radiant lo-fi shots, Diana F+ is a vintage reboot with a whole lot of new functions, made for you by Lomography!
Same aspect, same quality - but the modified version allows you to shoot pinhole photos with the exclusive Diana accessories line: flash images, panoramas and the special set of lenses for Diana +.
The Diana F+ includes the ready to use Flash (with gel filters to color your images) and a flash adapter for the camera to mount every other hot shoe flash.
• Two shutter speeds - "N" for normal (daylight/flash) or “B” for long exposures (indoors/night light)
• Two image sizes available - 12 full frame square images (5.2x5.2cm) or 16 square smaller images
• Shutter button and film advancing mechanism not paired, to capture multi exposures in an easy way
• Removable lenses, to shoot pinhole
• Shutter block and tripod mount for long exposure and pinholes
Lens: plastic f/16 75mm
Zone focusing system
Lo snippet sarà visibile dopo che l'utente ha visto almeno un prodotto.
Recently seen products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.