ars-imago #6 - Color reversal E-6 processing KIT - 1L2
ars-imago presents the last new entry in the ars-imago chemicals family:
the ars-imago #6 kit for color slide film!
Shooting a film and developing it yourself gives tons of satisfaction!
With the ars-imago #6 kit, you can develop slide film, getting professional results and controlling the whole procedure
Why choosing the #6 ars-imago kit:
- Original treatment in 7 baths: rather than having a rapid kit, this si the original formula of the E6 development process.
- Professional quality results: even with a "do it yourself" it is possible to obtain very high quality results.
- Temperature range of 36-38°C: even without a developing machine, the temperature control is easily manageable with standard equipment.
- Time range: 6'30"-7'00": the developer has a tolerance on treatment time that allows to obtain a very good color rendition.
- Manual agitation: even without professional equipment and mechanical agitation, you can get an even development and professional quality results.
7 baths treatment: the Kit has a simplified and easy-to-follow datasheet.
The Kit is composed by concentrated solutions to prepare 1 lt of product for each step of the E6 process. The Kit can process approximately 12 36 exposures films.
1) First development
3) Color development
The concentrated chemicals' dilution, the treatment times and the baths' temperature are indicated in the datasheet that's included in the kit or that can be downloaded below.
Four (more) good reasons to develop your B&W films!
The new line of ars-imago produced and distributed products, dedicated to all the photographers, from the beginner to the professional, comes from a specific need: spread the use of film and the traditional analog techniques, looking towards the future.
- The answer is simple: because all the users request this, to innovate and maintain a high attention on photography, to guide the user in the wide world of analog products and to offer quality and alternatives
- Through research and individuation of simple and professional basic products to develop and print.
- All of the ars-imago chemicals have been tested thoroughly and the result is clearly presented to the final user. The product have specific features that can be followed through standard proceedings or by user's experimentation, through dialogue and verification with the ars-imago staff.
- The technical datasheets, available in the digital format, will be extendable documents through the users' experience and through tests ars-imago is and will coordinate, with the goal to constantly increase the quantity of available informations.
Why choose ars-imago chemicals?
- To purchase professional photography products for analog photography at a fair price without losing the quality of the big brands.
- To help us in our project and product research: the ars-imago chemicals line won't be just about basic chemicals but will explore the many possibilities offered by analog photography!
Lo snippet sarà visibile dopo che l'utente ha visto almeno un prodotto.
Recently seen products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.