1x Spray head
Usage is possible for 12 months after
production date (see label) without any quality reduction.
B. Drying of color negative films:
if water is used for final rinse.
Not possible, if C-41 stabilization
bath is used.
C. Drying of black&white
Possible without any limitations. Use RAPIDRY
directly after the rinse.
D. Usage of wetting
Please don’t use an additional wetting
1. Pour the rinse water out of the developing tank.
2. Pour RAPIDRY into the developing tank, then close the tank.
3. Agitation: Invert the tank 3-4 x.
4. Pour the RAPIDRY solution back into the original RAPIDRY bottle.
5. Take the reels out of the tank immediately.
6. Affix the film clip to the film end.
7. Hang up the film and affix the film clip with counterweight at
the other end of the film.
8. Hang up the film at a dry, dust free place.
9. If you want to use a film dryer / film drying cabinet please
turn the heating off and use cold air.
10. The film drying process takes about 5 minutes, depending on humidity
11. Afterwards the films are dry enough for further work like enlarging
or scanning. Furthermore they are also antistatic and the emulsion
12. RAPIDRY is usable as long as drying times are not significantly
RAPIDRY is usable for RC/PE papers as well.