Create photographic prints on natural materials using the power of sunlight. Make something unique in a matter of minutes! All you need is a bit of sunshine ans a bottle of Inkodye.
Inkodye is a new creative tool, a water-based dye that develops and fixes its color permantly with exposure to sunlight.
Designed for coloring and printing natural materials, Inkodye can bind to any vegetal or animal fiber such as cotton, linen, silk, suede and wood. Once fixed, the color becomes permanent and can go through repeated machine washes without fading.
Inkodye is available in three mixable colors: Red, Orange and Blue.
Follow the detailed instructions for best results..
How to order a negative to use with Lumi Inkodye
1. Send a photo to email@example.com
2. Some days later you will receive directly at home a printed negative
Choice B (iPhone App):
1. Download the iPhone App Lumityper
2. With this app create you picture
3. Send your picture directly from the app to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Some days later you will receive directly at home a printed negative
The picture should have the following features:
1. The picture can be negative or positive
2. The picture should have for best results a resolution of 300 dpi
3. Do not forget to note the size of the printed area (if printed on A4 max. 20x28 cm - if printed on A3 max. 28x40cm)
Please send us your Information as follows (all mandatory):
- Name and Surname
- ZIP code and town
- Phone Number
An A4 negative costs Fr. 14.00 plus Fr. 5.00 delivery
An A3 negative costs Fr. 19.00 plus Fr. 5.00 delivery