(P1) devoloper is ideal for traditional and modern films, whereas (P2) is preferably used with films of high silver content.
Pyrogallol is obtained from gall nuts (oak tree product), heated and pulverized.
Pyro is characterized by its strong staining and tanning properties. It provides a substential increase in printing quality of the negative and the ability to record subtle differences of light. Fog, clouds and water vapor and similar conditions are displayed in up to now unachieved quality. Sharpness, acutance, and highlight separation are the most exciting properties of the negative. Pyro produces stronger and more consistent edge effects than any other known developer.
Complete Pyrol (P1) kit for 25 liters working solution
Consumption: 10 ml per 1000ml water
- 250 ml solution (A) pyrogallic acid developer
- 500 ml solution (B) accelerator
- 500 ml specially prepared fixer concentrate for 1,5 liters working solution
Complete Pyrol (P2) kit for 10 liters working solution
Consumtion: 100 ml per 1000ml water
- 1000 ml solution (A) Pyrogallol developer
- 25 grams Sodium Sulfite (B)
- 1000 ml solution accelerator (C)
- 500 ml fixer solution (like Pyrol (P1))
Each order shall be accompanied by a detailed instruction leaflet.